Yield: 5 pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup lakanto monkfruit or natural sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or use a hand mixer to whisk in a large mixing bowl until ingredients are fully incorporated and batter has consistency.
- Heat up an electric griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Drizzle some olive oil or add a bit of butter to heated pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once edges begin to bubble or are slightly golden brown, it is ready to flip.
- Serve with a pat of butter and enjoy!